This is a full-time (40 hours a week), exempt level position reporting to the Summit Broadcast Production Manager.
- Coordinate key technical details for Global Leadership Summit (GLS) broadcast locations, focusing on screens and projector rentals and closed captioning
- Be the main contact for a subset of locations including on-ramping of new locations, technical support and training webinars
- Provide a supporting role to the local Technical Directors and Producers at GLS locations: build relationships, communicate production deadlines, offer vendor support, etc.
- Manage projects, edit web pages, and post training webinar recordings on our internal training website
- Associate’s degree preferred
- 2-3 years of experience managing large projects and events, optimizing work processes
- Fluent in Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Comfortable with coordinating technology (especially an understanding of screens and projectors)
- Knowledge of website development or programming preferred
- Action-oriented, resourceful, ability to manage multiple projects, keen sense for detail, organized, strong verbal and written communication skills, collaborative
- Able to troubleshoot and track large amounts of information and adapt as needed
Contact our HR team with any questions you might have about working at WCA.