Executive Director, Digital Marketing
- Lead the digital marketing strategy for the Willow Creek Association, the Global Leadership Summit, the GLSnext app and any additional WCA brands and campaigns to meet organizational growth goals.
- Lead the digital marketing team responsible for website strategy, email marketing, online advertising, social media, and year-round leadership development.
- Lead the mobile app strategy and cross-functional teams with accountabilities for future-focused strategy development, technical development, content delivery, new user acquisition, and ongoing user engagement.
- Lead marketing optimization and testing efforts in collaboration with consultants
- Collaborate with Vice President of International Marketing to develop international marketing plans and training events for the Global Leadership Summit worldwide.
- Train domestic and international teams on digital marketing best-practices at in-person and online training events.
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred
- 7+ years’ proven experience leading marketing strategy to drive performance and accomplish goals
- Experience leading teams
- Fluent with website, email, social media, mobile app, and analytics tools and strategies
- Ability to clearly and confidently communicate ideas in front of large and small groups
- Action-oriented, resourceful, agile, ability to manage multiple projects, keen sense for detail, organized, strong verbal and written communication skills, collaborative
- Comfortable collaborating with technology teams and developers to accomplish marketing campaign objectives
- Experience with streaming media a plus
- 10-15% travel is required for training events and partner meetings
- Character: Constructive attitude, genuine humility, spiritual vitality, and teachable character
- Competence: Skills match, resilient flexibility, results driven, and God-honoring excellence
- Chemistry: Relationally intelligent, works collaboratively, and shared commitment to the cause
Contact our HR team with any questions you might have about working at WCA.