This position will work within a small project team for various/different web and mobile app projects. This is a full — time (40 hours a week), exempt level position reporting to the Sr. Web/UX Designer.
- Primary responsibility to craft wire frames and actual visual design of end user work flow within a web app or mobile app and various different websites
- Involved with creative design or the branding of websites and/or apps
- Relevant degree and 1-3 years or more of work experience
- Familiar with the concept of Agile and Sprints preferred and be able to participate in Sprint Planning Meetings and regular Stand-ups
- Strong attention to detail (visual as well as user workflow)
- Light development work experience a big plus
- Deadlines are important so being proactive in all aspects of projects in general
- Portfolio for review as part of the interview process
Contact our HR team with any questions you might have about working at WCA.