We offer our Colleagues and Leaders exciting career paths and engaging work environments in hotels of unrivalled presence. As an Assistant Digital Marketing Manager or Digital Marketing Executive, you will model our values of Trust, Respect, Innovation, Guest Passion, Sustainability Performance and spirit of conquest – and your leadership will facilitate extraordinary careers and lasting memories for our staff, Hotel teams and valued Guests.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide for you and your family
- Learning programs through our Academies designed to sharpen your skills
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
- Career development opportunities with national and international promotion opportunities.
- Be fully conversant with the brand, its standards and its DNA (visual and written communication, product, service and distribution). Brand guideline savvy.
- Support Assistant Director of Marketing Communications to manage brand compliance for the hotel to grow the equity of the hotel and outlet brands and the brand equity across all channels
- Manage all marketing/promotional/sales collateral development/production both on and off line
- Manage and implement a fully integrated marketing communications calendar for the Hotel around events, food and beverage, public holidays, need periods
- Liaise with the regional digital marketing team to maximize exposure
- Ensure all visual and written communication (internal/external, offline/online) is fully aligned with the hotels positioning and brand
- To identify opportunities to further expose the hotel and maximize brand awareness through having collaboration with KOL, Travel Writer, Journalist, Celebrities with Ultra High Network followers
- Build strong relationships with media, agencies and KOL including creating event invitation, the itinerary during stay and host them for resort/ botanical tour
- Support Assistant Director of Marketing Communications to drive the marketing and communication (internal and external) of the Hotels CSR commitments
- Ensure that Accor Loyalty Program is robustly promoted in the hotel and champion a loyalty culture. Make sure recognition program is followed and according to the brand promise
- 3 years’ experience as an Assistant Marketing Communications Manager or Marketing Communications Executive with international operations experience, preferably in a luxury hotel in Indonesia
- Be very proficient in Microsoft applications
- Establish a good understanding of TARS, Accor distribution & pricing
- Experience in creating content for Press release and social media for both English and Bahasa
- Have excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to priorities tasks
- Be creative and innovative
- Well-groomed at all times to maintain a professional impression of the hotel
- Excellent guest and client relations
- Be results focused and be able to implement activities to drive revenue
- Extremely pro-active with all activities to support the hotel
- Be able to work effectively as part of a dynamic team
- Have an excellent presentation skill, great time management and work well under pressure
Raffles Bali is an oasis of emotional wellbeing inspired by a spirit of generosity, inviting you to rediscover the person in front of you – your loved one, or yourself. Through private experiences in luxurious tropical villas and secluded spaces in natural, harmonious environment, through personalized wellness journeys of relaxation, rejuvenation, and mindfulness, seeking to reinvigorate your mind, body and spirit and through enchanting Balinese cultural journeys curated to awaken meaningful experiences, inspiring you to a deeper understanding of culture, of priorities, and of self.
Located in Jimbaran, southeast part of Bali, the resort is perched on a hill offering unparalleled views of the ocean with direct access to the beach. The generosity of space in every Villa, the magnificent views over the Jimbaran bay sunsets and fast access to the airport (25 mins) makes Raffles Bali your preferred destination.
Raffles Bali offers 32 generous in space villas with unobstructed ocean views to enjoy the sunset of jimbaran and biggest pools in each villa. There will be 29 one-bedroom villas, 2 two-bedroom villas, and a presidential Villa. The other facilities will comprise of 2 restaurants, 2 Bars and a Raffles SPA.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
To join our Group, please visit