The Web Designer will work with the Web Manager and Marketing Department. This is a full-time (40 hours a week — higher during busy season), exempt level position reporting to the Director of Technology.
- Working on a variety of projects primarily involving the design and development of splash and landing pages for marketing campaigns
- Designing web pages and websites in Photoshop or other UX design tools
- Designing wireframes and story boards
- Maintaining and modifying existing websites and pages
- Three or more years of experience in professional web design
- Bachelor of Fine Arts in Visual Communication preferred
- Adobe Creative Suite or other visual design and wireframe tools
- Strong communication skills, action-oriented
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Ability to plan and align work
- Collaborate well with others
Contact our HR team with any questions you might have about working at WCA.